|Name of Post:||MP PEB Middle School Teacher Online Counselling 2020|
|Post Date :||07 March 2020 | 10:36 PM|
|Short Information :||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB Online and TRC Portal Are Recently Invited to Online Counselling Registration for the Middle School TET Varg II (2) TRC MP Online, Document Required, Document District and Other Various Details. Those Candidate Are Qualified in MP Middle School Teacher Exam Can Eligibile for Online Counselling 2020.|
|Important DatesCounselling Begin : 05/03/2020Last Date for Apply Online : 25/03/2020District Wise Verification : April 2020Final List Announced : May 2020||Application FeeGeneral / Other State : 200/-OBC / SC / ST / PH : 150/-Pay the Exam Fee Through MP Online KIOSK OR Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Fees Mode Only..|
Scan Document Required
- Date of Birth Certificate (High School / Intermediate).
- B.Ed. Final Year Marksheet.
- Bachelor Degree Final Year Marksheet.
- Any Other Document if Required.
How to Online Counseling
- Only Selected / Waiting Candidate Are Eligible for MP Varg II Counselling, Document Verification, Choice Filling.
- Step 1 : Candidate First Download the College / School List and Set Your Preference.
- Step 2 : Registered Yourself at MP Online TRC Portal with Roll No and Date of Birth with Registered Email ID / Mobile No.
- Step 3 : Choose the Document Verification District.
- Step 4 : Upload the All Required Document.
- Step 5 : District Wise Choice Filling as per Your Choice.
- Step 6 : Pay Counselling Fees & Take A Print Out.